TOPRA in INDIA Steering group was established earlier this year (2020) to create an awareness about TOPRA in INDIA as well as give opportunity to the local TOPRA members to collaborate with the existing TOPRA international core structures.
- To provide a network forum for regional members based in India to share and build knowledge in the field of Regulatory Affairs
- To use the platform for raising awareness about the Indian regulatory framework
- To increase awareness about TOPRA in India
- To organise meetings, webinars and other opportunities
- To seek opportunities to collaborate with other SPIN groups, such as RI, CMC, eRA, PV, CT, Medical Devices, Biotech in Webinars/knowledge-sharing.
Chair: Abhishek Sinha
Dy. Chair: Manish Bajaj
Members (In alphabetical order)
Surya Kiran Bondada