Medtech SPIN sub group - Combination Products

We will be recommencing the fortnightly informal discussion calls from November. Are you interested in Combination products and want to engage with like minded peers for an hour or so on Tuesday evenings? Reply to this msg here and we will add you the calendar invite for the next call on 03 November at 17.30 GMT/18.30 CET.

3 Likes

Yes, I am interested in attending.

1 Like

Great to hear Linda, I have sent you the calendar invite to your work email address. Speak to you then!

1 Like

Hi Sinead, I’m from the CMC spin with a special interest in combination products and would be interested in joining the calls.

thanks
Federica

1 Like

Hi Frederica, delighted you can join the call, I have sent you the details in a calendar invite, see you next week!

yes, please add me to the list
Kind regards,
Christina

1 Like

Hi Christina,
many thanks for your request, you are on the calendar invite now, do let me know if you haven’t received?

Thanks a lot. I’ve accepted the invite.

//Christina

image001.jpg

image002.jpg

1 Like

Hi everyone, looking forward to seeing those of you who can make it later. There are so many conferences about combination products lately, there is a lot to discuss!

It will be great to see some new faces as well as the fantastic people who’ve been joining to share knowledge and experience so far :smiley:

If you have anything in particular you’d like to discuss, please feel free to mention it here and we can start thinking about it!

Warm regards
Janine

1 Like

Yes please! I am interested in attending.
Katja

1 Like

great to have you involved Katja, I have added your gmail address to the calendar invite for tomorrow.

Hi Sinead,
I am currently working on different combination product projects, so would be interested to hear about this subject too please.
Thanks
Dolores

1 Like

Hi Dolores, great! I have added you to the sub group list and you will receive the calendar invite for the next call in two weeks time.

Hello sinead

Please could you add my name to the list for the next event on combos.

Thanks

nick

1 Like

yes of course Nick, calendar invite on it’s way